Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas concert

Tonight will be my son's first Christmas concert. I am excited and nervous all at the same time. I just hope he doesn't get stage fright, and remembers his part. We have really practised a lot, so I am sure he will do good.
I just hate knowing what a big crowd is going to be there. I hate crowds, and it seems I hate them more and more each year. Most days now I would just rather stay home by myself, and not see or talk to anyone. What is going on with me.
I just can't seem to get in the Christmas spirit at all. My tree has been up for about a week, and it doesn't have an ornament or a light on it yet. I just can't seem to get in the mood to do it.
What gets you guys in the Christmas spirit?? Leave a comment and let me know, maybe it would give me some incentive to try. :)

No comments: