Friday, February 18, 2011

What a day...

Well needless to say my day was not so good. My mother is in the hospital right now awaiting surgery to remove her Gall Bladder. This is so nerve wracking, she has never had a major surgery before. She knew she needed to have this surgery done awhile ago, but kept putting it off, for the only reason "fear". I went to the hospital tonight with my dad, ( an hours drive away) and if the weather is OK tomorrow we are going back, they have not given her a time or date yet when she will have the surgery, it will either be tomorrow or Monday.
I am not sure how much time I will have to be online this weekend, there are a few great blog hops happening tomorrow, I hope i get a chance to complete them. I am soon headed to bed, this has been an exhausting week.

I did finish 2 wall vinyl decor for a lady and 2 cards for her too. Here are the pics, let me know what you think.




Hugs and goodnight all,
Melissa D

3 comments:

VICTORIA said...

Hi Thanks so much for coming to my blog and becoming a follower. I now follow you. Thanks again and good luck with my giveaway. :) Victoria

Unknown said...

I hope your mom feels better quickly! Your creations are lovely :)

Pink Cricut said...

Hope your mom is doing well...its always stressful when the person who was always there to take care of us, suddenly needs the taking care of.
I also love your vinyl projects!! And thank you for the banner add.:)