Friday, February 4, 2011

Just a few projects...

Here is the guest sign in sheet I made for my Besties Baby shower. I cut most of the pieces out using free SVG's that I found around the net.

Here are the Valentines treat bags I put together for my son's Church Sunday School group.

I added these little valentines in the bag, I embossed them using my cuttlebug, and signed my son's name on them.

And here is my creation just messing around using scraps and leftovers of paper. It is an old medication bottle that I keep some of my card money in.
What do you guys think??
Hope everyone is having a great day.
Hugs,
Melissa D

3 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice projects you did a nice job thanks for sharing!!!

Lisa'sLettersandLace said...

I love to see altered projects. My girls and I just altered some very small bottles too. Love the background color of your blog. Blessings, Lisa

Jalisa said...

Awesome idea. Might steal it sometime! :-)

Thanks for linking up on http://patchesofpink.com.