Thursday, February 24, 2011

Today, got some bad news, and some good news.

Well let's start with the good news... My mom had her gall bladder surgery today and everything went well. She will still be in the hospital for a few days but at least she Is recovering.

The bad... Well today I got diagnosed with type two diabetes. Going to mean big changes for me. And I am going to have to work very hard with Mr. Will power, he and I do not get along and he almost always wins, not anymore.
Hugs,
Melissa D

3 comments:

Jacqueline said...

That's sad - my heart goes out to you; Just know that all your crafty friends will be thinking of you:)

Minta's Creations said...

Just want you to know that we are all here for you...
Hugs,
Minta

JustYolie said...

Melissa,
Glad all went well for your mom. You will be in prayers. I'm sure you can the changes in place in no time. :) {{{hugs}}}