Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

Ola over at http://zloe.blogspot.com/ has awarded me with the Stylish Blogger Award!! Thank you Ola, this is my first award ever.
I am a newbie to the blogging world. I am a follower of many blogs. And I love reading each and everyone of them.
Because I received this Award I must thank them and link back to them, which I have done. Also I must share 8 things about myself... And also pass this award unto 8 other bloggers that I have recently discovered, And leave a comment so they can pass along the recognition! So I hope I don this right.
There are sooo many GREAT blogs out there and I know I have only seen the tip of the iceberg. But I have to choose 8 to receive this Stylish Blogger Award so here they are:
I hope you guys visit them, and leave them some bloggy love. I have a ton more faves, but I could only pick 8 so...
Now for the 8 things about me, oh boy...hmmm...
1. I am addicted to Pepsi, I know I should quit it, but I have tried and can't, yet.
2. I love trying new things, anything to do with paper crafting.
3. I am very self conscience in everything I do, even when I was doing this award, I am wondering if I am doing it right.
4. I am always paranoid of hurting people or stepping on toes, or making them made, again even while doing this, I hope I don't annoy anybody that I picked for the award, by picking them
5. I love animals, but most of all cats.
6. I have a hard time making decisions.
7. I hate exercising, I suffer from back pain, and when I walk to much my feet burn, and it's so painful.
8. I am always nervous when trying new crafts, I hate making a mistake and wasting paper/supplies.

I guess that's my 8 things, what are yours?? Did I reveal too much?
And again thanks Ola for choosing me to be one of your 8. :)
Hugs,
Melissa D


3 comments:

JustYolie said...

Congrats on the award! :)

ScrappyScavenger said...

Wow! Thank you soo much! Im truely honored! Whoo Hoo! Ill get right on preforming my duties tomorrow, its getting late!

ScrappyScavenger

Raven B said...

Melissa you are too sweet!!! Thank you so much girl. I'm honored. You and I sound a lot alike other than the pepsi one lol. I hope you have a fabby day.
Hugs,
Raven