Thursday, July 26, 2007

My aunt has lost her grand daughter.

I am not sure what she is to me... a cousin? Well anyway she is here visiting her Nanny for the summer, from Florida. So my aunt brought her down today to visit with me and Toby. Well my aunt is gone but she is still here lol. I have a PS2 that she discovered after we came in from playing soccer outside, started to get chilly, her Nanny was leaving and she asked if she was leaving too, she said no, and then she went looking around and seen the PS2 that we have in the boys room. She asked to play it, sure I just had to figure out how to turn it on. The play station was not the problem, it was just how we had it hooked up, it is on a very old TV that is hooked through the cable receiver and then through the VCR, don't ask, I just know it works. I had to call Rod and ask him how to turn it all on so that it worked.
This is the first time I have seen Jesse ( my aunt's grand daughter) since she was like 3, she is around 6 or 7 now, but she just came on in and we hit it off, or actually it may be the PS2. Got to go.

No comments: