Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Day out

Well we have had a day of it today. R had to bring his work van to a garage to get fixed, so we all had to get up and go to pick him up. Him and A (his youngest son, not counting T, which is our son) went in the work van and me, his oldest son L, and my son T went in the car behind him. After dropping the van off we decided to go visit with his parents since we were so close by, so killed an hour or so out there. And of course the boys knew that Thomas Amusments ( a traveling amusment park thing) was in town so we had to take them there and waste some money. Boy that place is expensive. I had to accompany the oldest L on most of the rides, he is way tall enough he just didn't want to go on alone, and R's back is too bad to go on them. So we took turns, L and I would go on a ride then A chose a ride to go on.
On the way back home we stopped at an observation spot thing, just to have a breathe of fresh air, think L was feeling a little queasy. I am glad the amusement thing only comes by once a year.
The boys have been with us now for about 3 days, I think they are going to stay for another 4 or 5 days or so, we will see.
Trying to get my ass up to start the BBQ now. I have no interest in cooking anything right now. URGGHHH.

No comments: