Monday, November 15, 2010

Can you say NEGLECT???

Wow, I can't believe the last time I wrote here was 2008!!!!! Where did that time go? Well my little man is now 5 and in kindergarten, and Sunday schools, and hockey. I am pretty busy lately.
I have just recently started to comment on ppl's blogs, normally I am to self conscience to comment on other ppl's post. But I have been lately.
I am currently trying to patiently wait for my craft room to start being built, Big open basement, which I want a room put down there, so I don't have to drag all my craft stuff out and the drag it all back to the closest. I am also trying to save up some money right now to buy a CRICUT machine. I am in love with this machine, just trying to find the money to buy such an expensive piece of equipement is a big dream right now.
Well that is all I have to say right now. Hopefully it won't be as long next time that I post.
:)

No comments: