Friday, November 19, 2010

Baby it's cold outside

I dislike this time of year, it is getting cold once again, I really hate when the snow will start to fall, we haven't had any here yet thank god! I am a wimp when it comes to cold weather, I would rather just stay inside and be nice and warm.

Mother Nature must be having a hissy fit or something around here... one day it is beautiful, nice and sunny and temps. in the double digits, next day, rain and down to like 5 and 6 degrees.

I wish I could say I was one of those mom's who loves to go sledding and playing in the snow, but I'm not. I hate it. I will do it when my child wants to, but you won't ever hear me say "hey, let's go outside in the snow and play."

I would much rather stay inside and do crafts with my child, and read with him and play games.
Am I alone here? Does anyone agree with me that the cold and snow sucks?? Yes the snow is beautiful, when looking out the window from a warm cozy room.
Those are my thoughts anyway. :)

No comments: