Monday, November 29, 2010

Why???

I am up earlier then I wanted this morning. I figured Toby doesn't have school till after lunch so maybe I would get to sleep in today, ha no such luck.

Why is it that when he has school in the mornings he doesn't want to get up, but on weekends and after lunch school days he is up bright and early??

The day for me to show the ladies at the church group is getting near, and I need to get cracking, I had a few ornaments made for examples (didn't get a chance to take a pic) and what does my 5 month old cat do??? She considered them toys and chewed the works of them apart on me. This is not the first time she has done this, and I am not sure how much more of it I can take. I wish I had an actual craft room, then at least I could close the door and know my crafts are safe. One day in my dreams maybe. :)

No comments: