Thursday, March 3, 2011

First card using clipart and New project

This is my first card I did using clip art, I found this Woody image from Toy Story online for free, it is actually from an online coloring page. I inked up the edges and the base of the yellow. I used foam squares to pop Woody up a bit. What do you think??

This is a door hanger someone asked me to do, would you believe this is from a Lucky Charms cereal box? I cut the box to the size I wanted, sorry I don't have measurements, I just eye balled it. I covered it with some pretty patterned paper that I won. Then took yellow card stock and did the top and bottom...

I then added the words "do not enter" ( as was requested) and added some handmade roses (which I made) and some i-rock bling across the top and bottom and added some stars and bling in the corner. What do you think? Did I do a good job?? This is the first door hanger/ project other the LO's or cards I have done.
Please leave me some comments and let me know what you think.
Hugs,
Melissa D

4 comments:

Beth Norman said...

I forgot about finding an on line colouring book page to colour. Off to find one. Your project is adorable. Gotta love Woody.

Norma said...

Great card and great idea to find an image online:) TFS
Norma

Aim said...

Hi, Melissa!!

I wanted to jump over and say THANKS so much for becoming a FABULOUS FOLLOWER at www.lovetocrop.com!! While I'm here, I'm gonna follow you too!! :)

I love your Woody card!! Well, I love Toy Story, so I'm a little biased :) What a great idea to find a coloring page to use as a digital 'stamp'!! That's a tip I'll have to remember :)

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

Scrappin' Sista said...

Hi! I told you I'd come by. Love Woody! TFS!

Christel a.k.a. Scrappin' Sista