Friday, March 18, 2011

Few things I have been working on, and video of my boy...

A card I made for my bestie to welcome her little boy to the world. The base looks pink in the pic, but it's not. :)



My first try at glass etching, man it is really hard to get a picture of this, This is the sweet little boy's name. I removed the glass from a picture frame, measured where the frame was, and added his name so it would show in the frame. I think it turned out good for my first try, there will be more, I loved doing this. What do you think??
This is a guest sign in sheet for a little boy, his mom asked me if I could make it for her, after she seen the sheets from my sons past parties. I took inspiration from the invitation, and used some free colouring pages from the net, and used my cricut to cut out the frame shapes, and the happy birthday wording.

Here is a video of my son at hockey practise, these are all 4, 5, and 6 year olds. I think he has come a long way from when he first started back in Dec. When he could barely stand on skates let alone actually skate. I hope the video works.

I hope you all have a great day, and a great weekend. I think I may just try to fit a few blog hops in along the way. :) Love hopping. I just hope one day I have the nerve to actually take part in one. I am too scared to try yet. :)
Hugs,
Melissa D

No comments: