Tuesday, January 15, 2008

She will be missed

I am writing this post with a heavy heart, and a tear or two.
My Nan passed away on Friday morning from a heart attack. It has been a very rough few days, for my son as well. He is used to me being home with him, but Rod watched him all weekend while I spent time at the chapel with my nan and my family.
It was very hard to say goodbye to her. But I am happy to know she is in a better place ( if such a place/thing exist) I hope she is anyway. She is no longer in pain, she wasn't sick or anything just sore bones and stuff, she was 86 after all. I think she lived a long life.
I will always remember her, Her birthday is the day before Toby's. I just hope if there is such a place as heaven that is is there watching over us.
Rest In Peace Nan, I love you.

No comments: