Saturday, January 26, 2008

How much more can I take??

I just got a call informing me that my uncle has cancer, well on Thursday they knew he had it in his bowels. Someone just called and told me it is in his lungs and liver as well. If he doesn't have the bowels surgery the docs give him a month to live. Urgh I hate this. My grandmother just passed and we are not over that yet and now my uncle (on the other side of my family) has just been given a death sentence basically.
My mother doesn't know yet. And I don't think I can be the one to tell her, this is her brother and I know they were close before he moved away. I can remember when I was younger always going to their house and playing with my cousins, his sons,. I just don't know how much more bad news I can take.

1 comment:

Attila the Mom said...

I'm so sorry! Sending you all my best wishes!

xo