Friday, May 13, 2011

Fringed quilled flowers

Someone seen these on my FB page ( Just search Melissa's Kards by Design on FB) And commented that she loved them ( Thanks Naomi)
So I have decided to make a post about them.
They can be a pain in the butt to get ready, but once you have them made it is all worth it.
As you can tell by the date on the pic I made these awhile ago. So I had to research google for them, because I couldn't remember where I had found them. But here is the link to the very talented ladies tutorial of them, maybe go follow her if you love quilling she has a lot of awesome items there. I have been a follower for a long time. You can even tell her I sent you if you want to. :)
Go check it out if you want to learn how to make these flowers. :)
Have a good weekend everyone.
Hugs,
Melissa D

3 comments:

KanataNewf said...

Those are beautiful flowers. starring this post in my reader so I can find it when I have some time to play!

Unknown said...

How cute... I tried making one and it turned out pretty cute. I used a button for the center though. I'll post it on my blog for you to check out.
Thanks for sharing!!

Lisa said...

Wow - these flowers are so awesome! You did a great job! Thanks for posting the link to the tutorial...I'm going to have to check it out. Thanks also for posting about my giveaway. I'm already a follower :)