Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Life gets in the way sometimes

These are just 2 cards I have made in the middle of being sick, and trying to paint the house.
This is a quick card I made for my mom for Mother's day, I colored the image with crayola markers, and wrote the sentiment in the middle with pencil, then done it over with colored pen. I did cut out the image, I should have pop dotted it, but I didn't think about that until I seen in the picture how it looked like it was done on the card in one piece. In real life you can see that it is raised a little.


Here is a quick grad card I had been asked to make. I got my inspiration from a clip art I say. This is hand drawn, colored then gone over with a black multi liner pen.
I have not been doing many crafts lately, because me and my mom have been painting.
I am having a few health issues once again, so must days I feel like crap. I am tired all day long, and I have had a headache now for about a week. Something I normally see every month (ladies you know what I am talking about) I have not seen since Feb. and NO I am not pregnant, I have taken 3 test and they all come back negative. I will be 31 next month ( June 13th to be exact) I just hope it is not early menopause. I know I need to go to the doctor again, but I am just too tired to even bother making an appointment, I know I will make one soon, but again life gets in the way, and before I know it another day has gone by.
I will end here, I doubt anyone wants to read about my problems, I just had to get them out of my system.
If you are still reading thanks. :)
Hope everyone has a great day.
Hugs,
Melissa D

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I hope that you get to feeling better! Happy early Birthday! Yours and my husband's is on the same day!

Unknown said...

Your cards are beautiful!! I wish my handwriting looked better so I could feel good about writing sentiments, etc. Also... I hope you get feeling better. I can understand how feeling bad can interfer with being creative. Sending you well wishes!

Sherrie K. said...

Your cards are great!! Hope your feeling better soon!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com