Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I think I'm Paranoid

I have the song from Garbage running through my head now... I am so glad I was just being paranoid the other day, I think sometimes I am way too hard on myself. I am so thankful for all the comments confirming my paranoia lol. I guess with this whole blogging thing it is good to be noticed, and my unique name helps I am sure. :)
Thank you all for putting my fears to rest, I tried to comment back either to the commenter's blog or Facebook page and thank them personally for their loving comments. :)
Alot of people have asked me where I got the skate for a card I made in a previous post, I couldn't remember so I searched and I had found the skate SVG over here at Tu J's and a Taco. She has an awesome site maybe go and check her out. :)
Hugs everyone, I feel a lot better now. :)
Melissa D

No comments: