Friday, April 29, 2011

I am so impatient....

Well the BF was just home on his break, and we got to talking, he will be getting some money back from his taxes (which we didn't think he was getting) and instead of spending it on something he wants, he is going to be giving the money to me/my dad for my craft room. We were talking about how the room should be, and I showed him, by making imaginary lines on the floor, where my room will be, he stopped me and said " But that isn't very wide, how about this way* pointing and drawing lines with feet* If we go with what he said I will have something around a 12' by 14' room!!!! I am so excited, and so pleased. He is so encouraging me lately it is unreal, even when no one would help me with starting up my own business, he has been encouraging me ever since I started the ball rolling. This means more to me then he will ever know.
When there is more progress to show I will have pics. :)
Hope you all have a great weekend.
Hugs,
Melissa D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah for you!! AND - big hugs to the BF for being so wonderful!! Can't wait to see pics. **You'll have to create a wonderful picture frame for the picture of the BF you'll be putting up in your new room to show your appreciation!!** :o)