Friday, August 24, 2007

My new ride, for now


Here is a pic of my new ride, a few post ago I mentioned about an accident, well this is the car that the insurance company rented for me till we get everything settled, believe me I am in no hurry to get anything settled now lol, Well I am not the one who is dealing with it, it is my dad who is dealing with them, and boy are they being stubborn. So for now I get to call this car my own. Makes me feel bad that I have to give this back when the time comes, going from an almost 10 year old car to BRAND new is nice, very nice.
Well "my" car is silver and the interior is like this (below) but red instead of blue, it even has a bottle cooler in the glove compartment, and the cup holders are cool, I mean they keep your drink cold, how cool is that lol. This car is sooooo sweet. It almost feels like you are driving a van, but still have the small feeling for parking and stuff. Man if I did have the money ( around 18 thousand) I think this may just be the car for me.
Well not much else to say, just felt like sharing my "good" *drool worthy* news.
Only thing else happening around her is Rod getting under my skin and vice versa, he is going on week 4 now of being home from work with nothing much to do, he in not capable of much, we/ he decided to paint the patio today and guess who got roped into helping and then finishing over half of it herself?? Yup me that's who, I hate painting big things like that, now give me a painting or something any day, but rooms or houses and stuff no thanks, and I suck at it. Took me almost 5 hours, ok it is a big patio but my mom could have finished it in half the time it took me, well it was my first time so I don't think I did that bad, worse thing is where the wood was so old and in such need of a paint job, the paint just soaked right in, so that means we need another gallon of paint to do it at least once more. I may post pics when I am done, if I like it. :)
Have a good weekend people.

No comments: