Sunday, August 12, 2007

A little about me??


Well this is a pic of me and my son. There aren't many pictures of me and him cause usually I am the one taking the picture. I try to stay behind the camera, I hate the way I look and have for a long time. Anyhow, here is a little info about me...
Live in a small town in Newfoundland Canada, met my ex husband when I was 17, got married at 19 and moved to The Netherlands with him, lived there with him till about 2004. Moved back to NFLD met Rod ( my boyfriend, and Toby's Dad) in 2004 as well. Had Toby in Oct. 2005. And have been living in the same small town I grew up in since May of this year.
I could make it a little more confusing by going into details but I think your heads would explode. LOL Below is another picture we had done. They didn't turn out very well, so I only have proofs, I don't want to spend a ton of money on pics that I don't like.

Oh and PS, more details on the car sitch tomorrow I hope. Damn they like taking their time don't they. Right now is perfect for going out for a cruise with the music blasting. So I am settling for blasting it here at the computer.

No comments: