Saturday, August 11, 2007

More of everything


I can never seem to keep on the same topic in my posts at all. So usually the title matches only the first paragraph, so I think this title is more fitting lol.
Here is a pic of My little guy Toby and my dad. We were down to the unveiling of the Mariners Momerial that was placed in Grand Bank, it was erected for all of the men lost at sea. My grandfather was one of them. It made me really wonder how this must have effected my dad, he lost his father when he was only 6 or 7. He has said a few times in conversations about kids and stuff that he never had an example of how to be a father and he had to do the best he could. Which in my opinion was very good. He is always there for me, and now always there for my son. He is diffidently hooked on my son, he sees him at least once a day, he helped me/us get this house, and fix it up. He is now helping us find another vehicle. I don't know how I could ever thank him for all he has done for me. And I have no idea what I am ever going to do with out him.
Ok well this post could have used an actual title, I actually talked about just one thing this time lol. I am stopping now before I go on and on about something else. :)

No comments: