Thursday, October 6, 2011

Prayer for me...

Please keep me in your prayers tonight... :) I may need it.
Notice the pic^^^^^^^^ Yup this is what I will be trying tonight, in half hour actually. I am excited to try it, this is the first time it has been in my little town, it was in the town next to me on Tuesday night, and rumor has it they got about 60 people show up. For this area that is A LOT of ppl.
My friend is loaning the PS3 Zumba to me as well, so hopefully I can get the hang of it.
I no longer have coordination. When I was in my teens (15-19) I was in line dancing, gymnastics as well when I was younger and figure skating. I had a lot of coordination, maybe I used it all up back then lol.
I really need to get some of this weight off. Hopefully this will be my way. And hopefully I won`t kill myself, or make to much of a fool of myself. lol
Have a good night everyone, and tomorrow is Friday!!! So enjoy your weekend as well. Oh and Happy Thanksgiving.
Hugs,
Melissa D

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Oh, it's sooooo fun. Everyone is looking at the instructor and have no idea what each other is up to...great tunes, good times...you will have fun, and work up a sweat...www.justwordz.ca