Saturday, October 8, 2011

I made it, and plan to do it again...

Well I made it through Zumba, and I am planning on going back. It was very hard and I thought I was going to pass out at times, but I made it through the whole session. I have to see my doc again really soon, because my  thyroid is still not under control, and it will wreck any chance I have to lose weight.
But on a crafty note... I will be taking part in my first ever blog hop. Yup you read it right I am going to be in a blog hop, it will be next month and it is going to be a quilling hop. So watch this blog for that. I am waiting to find out if there will be a button we can use, so if there is a button, it will be posted here. :)
Hope all my Canadian blogger friends have a Great Thanksgiving weekend. Turkey YUMMMY!!. :)
Have a great weekend everyone.
Hugs,
Melissa D

No comments: