Wednesday, July 13, 2011

It's getting closer



Messy I know but it is progress, this was the 9th, and all the walls are boarded up now,  and the ceiling is closed in, I have to go down and take a few more pictures. A lot has gotten done last week while the boyfriend was off. It's hard for him to do much in the evenings because of his back problems so must of it was done by my dad.
I am so excited I can't wait.
And my expression did come on Monday, I haven't had a chance to play with it yet, but it is out of the box. I just have no where to put it yet.
Well I am having a hard time keeping up with my blog reading lately, blogger is still acting up for me and it is so annoying. And being summer it is harder to find the time to read.
Have a great rest of the week.
Hugs,
Melissa D


No comments: