Sunday, May 4, 2008

Car seat training

Well after 2 days of training I am headed to a car seat clinic today (along with 13 other people) we have learned how to install car seats ( for babies and kids) we have 46 seats booked to do and you have to do at least 6 with another person to become certified, so hopefully when I get back home today I will be a Certified Car Seat Inspector. It is going to be one helluva day that's for sure.
If you are from Canada check out their website...
www.kidsinsafeseats.ca ( I think that is the site I will check and fix it later if it is wrong.)
More to write later when I get home, trying not to type to loud (been told I do that) cause Toby and Rod are still sleeping, wish I was. 7 am is so not a good time for me to be getting up.'
Wish me luck.

No comments: