Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Going to the Doctor tomorrow(hopefully)

This doesn't happen very often, I only go to the Doc if I feel like I am dying. And I want to die about now. Since Monday night my jaw has been killing me, and I have been sick to my stomach. Today was the worst yet, I woke up at 5 am in such pain I had to get out of bed and go take some meds, which isn't much just extra strength tylenol, it's all I have in the house right now. I washed my face earlier and wanted to cry it hurt so bad. Even my eye on the right side is hurting, my whole right side of my face is killing me. I am crossing my fingers and praying that it is only an ear infection or something, and not a cavity. For 2 reasons I hope it's not a cavity... 1. I HATE/FEAR the dentist like you wouldn't believe. and 2. this is February I might get an appointment with the dentist for June if I am lucky. There is a VERY long waiting list for dental care. Unless I want or can afford to travel like 5 hours. Which right now is not a good idea, the weather is so unpredictable and we can't afford such a trip.
Oh and my arm is no better it is worse, in January the Doc told me I had carpal tunnel syndrome in my arm he told me to buy and brace and wear it every night, which I have and my arm is worse. I really shouldn't be typing this but I have to do something. It is worse at night, and trying to carry a 2 year old with a bum arm isn't easy. I hate that I can't do a lot of things anymore, like cut my finger nails, seriously, my hand just doesn't want to cooperate with me. That is only one thing I have difficulty with. I would be here to long if I mentioned everything, and typing this is hard enough, my fingers just don't go where I want them too anymore. URGH.
I think I am falling apart. I am only 27 ain't this suppose to happen way later then this??
Wish me luck and pray that my pain is anything BUT a cavity.

No comments: