Thursday, March 15, 2012

Yes I am actually posting. :)

This blog has been suffering lately, and I am sorry for that. I have lost my motivation for a lot of things lately. But I have been crafting.

I even made my first beaded bracelet tonight, wanna see a pic??? You do right?? Right?? Well even if you don’t I am going to show you anyway. Hahaha.

Here is is, I did it in the colors of the old before Confederation flag of Newfoundland, here is a pic of the flag as well just for reference. Smile

 

800px-Newfoundland_Tricolour_svg

And here is my bracelet…

103_2571

Opps camera strap. Smile103_2574 

The colors didn’t show up to well in the pic, but the are almost an exact match to the flag, just sparkly, and also the bigger bead is a Swarovski bead. I think it turned out nice for my first try.

Also did another first last night…

My first clay Easter basket and bunny…

103_2560103_2564

What do you think??

Well got to go, hope to post more often soon, when I get my mojo back.

Hugs,

Melissa D

1 comment:

chillin with Quillin said...

very nice braclet, love the bunny and basket there sooo cute!!!
Paula