Friday, December 21, 2007

Just a rant and a mix of everything

Urgh, I have been so letting this blog go. I just don't bother posting anymore, I read blogs but never bother to write in my own. Bad bad me, anyone want to give me a spanking? Come on you know you want to.

Well we got a new computer for xmas, it is nice to have a new one seeing as the old one sounded horrible when you turned it on, even the monitor was squealing. I like the computer mostly just because it is new, I like that it is all black, what I don't like... the screen is a wide flat screen, it has windows vista (still not sure if I like it or not) and the keyboard is so different from my old one.
The computer is faster, but there is nothing on here to be faster with, This is the thing I hate the most. All my bookmarks are gone. :( So I am slowly trying to get back at least the blogs I read daily. Hard to remember them all. I was smart enough to write down the addys to most of them, but of course I can't find my list and I am too damn lazy right now to sit down here and type them all in. I just like clicking and it's there, no need to think to much yeah I know STFU.
Well Merry Christmas or Whatever it is you celebrate. I will just be here trying to type in peoples addys. Urgh. Maybe this will help with my computer addiction lol. I will get so pissed off with the thing that I will just give up. Nahhhh not likely lol.

Enjoy your holidays people. I will be around somewhere. And if you want me to post more make a comment at least, let me know someone cares. :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heya, I'm reading :) You should get some kind of a game, then you'll really notice the speed difference!

Merry Christmas!