Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Been so long

2013!!!!! OMG that is a long time ago, and it was the last time I blogged anything. Except for when I found this site called bubblews, which was a sort of blogger site, which paid per like, per post I believe that is how it went.
I have been toying with the idea of getting back into blogging for some time now. A LOT has changed since 2013. My little boy is no so little anymore and will become a teenager this year, when did that happen.
If I continue with this blog, it probably won't be much about crafting anymore. I still craft, but not as much as I would like to be. I don't have the drive to do much these days, I would like some energy or drive back, I feel as thou I am on auto pilot, and that is not a good feeling.

Now I have people wanting/needing my attention once again, I swear they all know when I am doing something because that is when I am wanted for something, and that is probably another reason I gave up on blogging years ago.

Hope to post again soon.
Hugs to you all,
Melissa D
P.S. He will kill me if he knows I posted this pic, shhhhh. Our secret. :)

No comments: